Typically, we are asked to assist our clients with the following:
- Market identification, sizing and growth estimations
- Articulation and assessment of overall market trends and forces and their impact in our clients’ business and operations
- Mapping and segmentation of relevant key industry players and overall value chain analysis
- Detailed profiling of each relevant key player including performance metrics, management profiles, geographical focus, product mix and overall competitive capabilities
- Synthesizing common best practices across best-in-class players
- Identification of overall competitive gaps, threats and opportunities
- Development of a perspective on how a given industry may evolve over time and how well the client is equipped to play in that market
- Market entry requirements vs. client capabilities
Helped CEO and top management acquire an in-depth understanding of key potential markets for the company's products related to several high-impact health conditions. Assessed company’s ability to generate value in each key market. This fact-based engagement allowed the client to prioritize R&D efforts, optimize resources and accelerate time to market.
Companies often have an abundance of data available, but many struggle to make sense of that data and to translate it into actionable insight for management. By keeping in mind these four best practices, management can create an effective competitive intelligence function that not only responds to your specific organizational needs and enhances decision making at multiple levels, but that also can become a long-term source of competitive advantage in the future.
Recent news about companies such RadioShack, Best Buy and Target, illustrate the typical mistakes companies make when expanding internationally.
The company is recognized American retailer that operates the one of the largest network in the United States of movie and game rental kiosks as well as cashing machines. The company has more than 60,000 points of sales including a variety of services in the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Articulated and developed market analysis that enabled client with a first comprehensive point of view about the attractiveness of the market and better understanding of key success elements for define a solid market entry strategy. Completed more than 30+ interviews and extensive secondary research in English and Spanish.