We articulate, develop, and implement programs in coordination with our clients to execute specific business activities in a timely, high-quality, and cost-effective fashion.
Specific programs include:
Business Growth Coaching
We work side-by-side with business leaders and entrepreneurs in a long-term basis to guide them plan and execute multiple initiatives to support their growth of their business and operate as hand-on advisors on a given need. In this case, the responsibility of the project and the deliverables is shared with most of the execution done by the client. Some clients prefer this program, as it is also a way to have knowledge transfer and advisory on demand while keeping consulting fees to a minimum.
- We typically do a fixed fee, 6-12 month workplan where we define priorities and ownership of key activities between the client and our team.
- This is typically done with a combination of one-on-ones, calls and off-line work, with scheduled periodic check-in points to review status and work advancement.
- We provide all the required project management tools, templates and web-based systems to manage multiple initiatives, coordinate resources and align both teams for execution.
We offer a flexible, reliable, scalable, cost-effective and easy-to-work-with programs that help clients deal with competitive pressure, execute faster, realize savings, and deliver higher-quality solutions to their own customers.
Typical activities we are asked to help with include:
- On-going customer and competitive insights programs
- Market intelligence and key metrics generation and tracking
- Project management
- Program management office (PMO) set-up and management
- Financial and business modeling
- Executive training and coaching
Crafted and executed market research program that surveyed executives at 250 English and French speaking companies in Canada to measure key branding perception elements, validate key lender traits and track and compare historical marketing metrics.
Are you keeping pace, but feel like you have blind spots when it comes to your customers or competitors? Would you like to shore up these weak areas, and make sure you have alignment on strategy and growth expectations across your organization?
At all times — especially in tough economic markets — it is important for companies to protect, develop and nurture client relationships. With economic downturns, companies across industries and geographies experience reductions in their customer bases which translate to revenue losses and weaker growth.
Articulated and executed outsourced market and customer audit effectiveness program for largest customer bank in Colombia (Fiduciaria BanColombia). Our team audits call center operations for fiduciary business in an on-going basis.
Our practice was selected alongside Deloitte, PWC and King Abdullah consulting services as a finalist in the Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF) growth strategies category for the integrated growth strategy we developed for a new Chicago-based venture.