Our actions reflect our values
Integrity, collaboration, professionalism, accountability, dedication, respect and enjoyment are values we believe in
We are proud members of the Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF), and as such we adhere to its Code of Ethics. This Code of Ethics assures consulting service clients that AMCF members are publicly committed to providing the highest quality work as follows.
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- We will keep client information and records of client engagements confidential and will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- We will not take advantage of confidential client information for ourselves.
- Before undertaking an engagement, we will disclose to our clients – prospective or existing – any conflicts of interest whereby our knowledge of specific client actions and information risks compromising their success.
- We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
- We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree independently and in advance on the basis for our fees and expenses and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will disclose to our clients in advance any fees or commissions that we expect to receive for equipment, supplies, or services we recommend to our clients.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms, and sole practitioners and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms, or sole practitioners.
- We will encourage reporting of violations of this Code of Ethics by member firms to the AMCF Board of Directors.
LEARN THROUGH THESE SPECIFIC CLIENT CASES HOW WE HAVE HELPED COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD GROW SINCE 2006
We have helped executives and their teams in multiple industries around the world make better decisions and execute for growth. See how we have helped take them to new heights.
MAKING GROWTH PLANNING BETTER: GROWTH DECISIONS IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE OF GROWTH COMPANION 2.0
We are making growth planning and decision making easier, faster and cheaper. Companion 2.0 is an advanced yet easy-to-use web-based tool that enables you and your team to make better decisions for several types of business situations. Learn more
GROWTH DECISIONS INC. RECOGNIZED AS FINALIST FOR THE 2013 VALUE AND EXCELLENCE IN CONSULTING AWARDS
Our practice was selected alongside Deloitte, PWC and King Abdullah consulting services as a finalist in the ACMF growth strategies category for the integrated growth strategy we developed for a new Chicago-based venture. Learn more.