Our practice was selected alongside Deloitte, PWC and King Abdullah consulting services as a finalist in the Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF) growth strategies category for the integrated growth strategy we developed for a new Chicago-based venture.
This project was selected as a finalist for the Association of Management Consulting Firms (ACMF) 2013 “Celebrating Value & Excellence in Consulting” Awards – Growth Strategy category. The awards are given each year to projects that best illustrate how consulting teams add value to their clients' organizations and society at large.
Growth Decisions was one of only three finalists selected. Finalists included Growth Decisions – Formerly Bernal & Company (GLOBALTAP), Deloitte Consulting (Ecolab) and PwC (AT&T).
Our work was judged according to the following criteria:
Commitment to High Quality and Professionalism
- Clearly defined project objectives
- Independence and objectivity of consulting team
- Effective project governance and management of delivery schedule
Quality of Client Relationship
- Extent to which client requirements are fully understood
- Supporting, developing, and working with stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Communication with client was clear and transparent
Application of Management Skills and Knowledge
- Extent to which consulting teams have used specialist knowledge to help clients make more informed decisions
- Extent to which the consulting team’s approach helped the client achieve the objectives of the project more quickly and with greater success
- Extent to which the skills of individual consultants have helped
- Improve the capabilities and work of the client team members
Achievement of Measurable and Qualitative Results
- Quantitative results achieved (e.g. improvements to bottom line, return on investment, increase in efficiency, staff and customer retention, social and economic changes)
- Qualitative results achieved (e.g. cultural change, improved staff morale, relationships with suppliers; effect on present and future customers; long-term future effect on profitability, improved decision making)
- The significance and value of the results to the client’s business and an explanation of the result in relative terms, e.g. comparison with external benchmarks