Typical actions we perform that validate and enhance growth processes include:
- Validate and redefine the purpose of each development stage (if necessary)
- Review and articulate key activities in each stage that need to be executed to ensure the objective of each stage is met according to the company’s capabilities, focus and resources
- Fine-tune key decision criteria, questions and activities that need to be addressed at each stage to ensure the business has reviewed each opportunity fully
- Articulate gate processes, gatekeepers, key decisions and timetables for go-no-go calls at each decision point
- Define deliverables for each stage and create templates and supporting documentation
Successful corporate entrepreneurship is at the core of corporate renewal. It allows an organization to benefit on latent market opportunities, develop new capabilities, and adapt to competitive challenges.
Due to the increase in competitive intensity across industries, the accelerated pace of business and the globalized nature of many organizations, top management is constantly pressured to deliver ever more challenging growth targets
Assisting leading multinational in the lawn and garden industry to develop a template for business planning and segment analysis for a major new growth platform. The template was designed as a tool for enable guiding teams develop, coordinate execution across the organization.
Are you keeping pace, but feel like you have blind spots when it comes to your customers or competitors? Would you like to shore up these weak areas, and make sure you have alignment on strategy and growth expectations across your organization?
Our practice was selected alongside Deloitte, PWC and King Abdullah consulting services as a finalist in the Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF) growth strategies category for the integrated growth strategy we developed for a new Chicago-based venture.